Monday 18 March 2013

I 💖 Mollie



So it's becoming my Sunday night routine to get snuggled up on the sofa in my onsie with a hot chocolate ready for my favourite programme of the moment, Chasing the Saturday's. I have always been a fan of the Saturday's, you can't beat a good pop band when your in a dancing mood, and I am often getting a wiggle on to the Saturday's ( quite often in my car) and I am happy to admit it. 

I am not a huge tv fan normally, much more of a film geek, but I have loved 'Chasing the Saturdays', the girls appear to be very down to earth and come across very likeable and good fun, but the main reason I love the programme is I have a slight obsession with Mollie King, she is my fashion muse  (and girl crush) of the moment! I have loved seeing all the outfits she wears, I literally want to recreate them all. Her signature style is very femine and preppy, Mollie is often seen sporting a collared shirt teamed with shorts or a skirt. I would love how effortlessly stylish and chic she looks whether she is galammed up for an award ceremony, front row at fashion week or just come off a long haul flight.if I could have any celebrity wardrobe it would definitely be Mollie's, Victoria Beckham is a very close second. 


I couldn't do a Mollie King blog post and not mention that signature hair style and cut, it just goes to show how a new hair style can change your look, her middle parting shoulder length cut, styled in natural waves is such an improvement on her longer hair style.  I often try to recreate her hair style, but my hair is so fine it just doesn't have the volume to pull it off, or the Saturday's hair stylist to do it for me. 

Here are some of my personal outfits of Mollie's. 






So as my obsession with the Saturdays grows I now want to be in a girl band and go to LA, not to much to ask.......

Thanks for reading

Emma Louise xx 

6 comments:

  1. You had me at hot chocolate - with peppermint is my fave. I can't wait till winter arrives here in Australia so I can enjoy it snuggled up too.

    wallflower jane | design, fashion, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh with peppermint, will have to give that a go. It's still freezing here so still enjoying my nighly hot chocolate and thick pjs xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am OBSESSED with The Saturdays at the moment! Mollie and Una are my favourites, cant wait to watch Chasing the Saturdays tonight! I love their style so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's becoming the highlight of my Sunday....sad I know :p xx

      Delete
  4. I would love to see them live. I will have a look at yours now. Thanks for reading :) xxx

    ReplyDelete