Sunday 24 March 2013

My Beauty Wish List

Hey guys. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I had planned to spend most my weekend blogging as I have long list of reviews and posts ready to type away but I was struck by a nasty migraine this weekend and spent all weekend in my onsie on sofa feeling very sorry for myself. 

So since I didnt have the energy to do my planned posts,  I thought instead I would share with you my 'Beauty Wish list', just to feed my blogging habit a little, and cheer myself up. I have an ever growing list on my I pad which is much longer then this. I always make note of products mentioned in blogs or on You tube videos I l would like to give a try, and seeing as I spend a fair amount of my free time reading blogs and watching You tube I am sure you can imagine the length of my list :p . So  I put this together to give you a sneak peak into some make up and beauty items I would love, some of them are very pricey, luxury and high end items so they may not be in my collection  till I can save up the pennies to purchase them, but a girl can dream. 

As you can probably see from my wish list I am a bit of a foundation junkie, I love trying new foundation. I have lots of foundations I enjoy using but I have never found that go to, holy grail type foundation. So I always on the look out. 

I made this list using Beauty sets, I had lots of fun playing about on this website, and can see it fast becoming my new blogging tool. 

Do you currently have a wish list? I would love to hear about some of the products you would like to try, or anything you can recommend?

Thanks for reading

Emma Louise xx 

4 comments:

  1. The mac brush is a must have! the nars and chanel foundations are two of my all time faves too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a foundation junkie so many I want to try :), I had my make up done at mac and she used that brush and I loved it so much xxx

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist! I have that Mac brush and I love it. Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you will take a look at yours now. I think I might have to invest in the mac brush, so many people have recommended it :). Thank you again.

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete