Sunday 17 March 2013

BOURJOIS Magic Nail Polish Remover Review

After a girls night out my nails were looking a little bit worse for wear, so thought this was the perfect opportunity to give my BOURJOIS Magic Nail Polish Remover a try, I purchased this the other week when I did my huge Boots Haul. 




The product says it is an instant remover, and will remove nail varnish in one second per nail. So I was intrigued to give its go, I am very lazy with nail varnish remover so this seemed like a perfect solution. I would say the one second per nail statement is slightly misleading, I personally had to give my finger a swirl around the bottle for around 15 seconds, but after the 15 seconds I was pleasantly surprised to see all my nail varnish had disappeared. The remover contains nourishing sweet almond oil, and after using the product my nails did feel very soft, smooth and in good condition. 






The bright pink packaging also advertises that it contains a red fruit and vanilla fragrance, now I went full force and smelt the product, bad idea, I got a very strong smell of acetone straight up my nose. However I did smell a fruity fragrance on my nails after using product. 

Overall for the £4.99 price tag I would repurchase this product, it's great for girls like myself who are a little bit lazy in the nail department. It's really easy and simple to use, and even though It doesn't work for me in one second, it did work well overall. 

Have you tried this product, what did you think? 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5341245/?claim=g4t9zetasgn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>.   

 I have added a new blog loving Icon, if you follow my blog could you also follow me on blogloving :) thank you so much xx 



Thanks for reading 
Emma Louise xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment