Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Favourites

Ok it's 12:10 am so it's technically Monday but here are my Sunday favourites. 

Me and Gary have probably had the laziest Sunday ever. I spent all day on the sofa watching films, drinking hot chocolate, nibbling on chocolate, reading Cosmo, watching the Kardashian's and Towie, double reality whammy, and yes I love them both please don't judge! I even managed to have two naps, that's right two I can't even remember the last time I did that, but now I am annoyingly wide awake so fool me. 

Enough chit chat from me here are favourite pins and inspiration this week. 

Style inspiration
I was doing my usual style inspiration searching and pinning when I came across this beauty. When it comes to personal style this is just me all over, preppy style, cute girly bow tie, collar, buttoned shirt and cardigan....I need this combo in my life. 


Ring stacking
I am loving the stacked ring look at the moment. I have never been a huge necklace kind of girl so have always focused on the wrist and hand candy. I love the whole midi ring look and definitely want to build up my collection a little bit more. 

The beach
I don't know about anyone else but I am so over winter weather, I need sunshine and spring time in life. With better weather comes days at the seaside.  I can't wait to get sand in my toes and dip my feet in the sea, wouldn't mind fitting some of these super cute pastel beach huts either. 

Margot Robbie
I think I have a new girl crush, Margot Robbie. This women is beautiful and I am lusting over her style and beauty looks at the moment. 


Daniel Wellington Watch
No I don't need any more watches, but I would very much like this one to add to my collection please? 

Thanks for reading Beauts I hope you had a great weekend. Let me know some of your favourites of the week, I love reading your comments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment