Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday favourites


So here I am again with my Sunday favourite picks from the wonderful world of Pintrest. I have had a busy weekend meeting my wedding florist and general wedding planning and organising and then today me and Gary have had a lovely long walk around Chatsworth to wake us up and get some fresh air in my lungs. 

I am absolutely gutted I have accident deleted the valentines date idea post I put up last week so I am going to rewrite  that and pop it up after this, I am such a muppet. So enough chit chat, here are my favourites this week. 

Tutu skirt
I love these layered feminine tutu, ballerina style skirts. I think so look so girly, elegant and cute. It's very me, I think they look beautiful  for a smart day look or a glamorous night time outfit. just before we move on I just need to mention....the shoes, I have serious red sole envy. 

Pancakes
With pancake day right around the corner I been on the search for pancake recipes. This looks delicious especially if put have a sweet tooth like moi. 

Bridal make up
I am still searching for bridal make up inspiration ideas. I have fallen in love with this striking look I love the highlighting and contouring used here and the glossy nude look. 

Lounge wear
I love this jumper, it sums up my perfect lazy Sunday, add a yummy take away and I am at my happiest and most relaxed. 

Books
As I mentioned last week I am decorating my apartment and I am loving the look of books to decorate my coffee table and this book is top of my list, I think it would be the perfect addition to my coffee table decor. 

So there you have it my top 5 picks of the week. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. 

Thanks for reading lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment