Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday Favourites

So I spent most of last week in the delightful land of snot. 

Yes I had a cold, it was awful I was in a foul mood, I would go as far as saying I think I had man flu! Hence the lack of action here at Emma Louise Dreams. Okay I am a being a tad dramatic. 

However, I am back to full health so I thought I would distract my self from a psychology report I have to write up for my open university course and share with you my Sunday favourites instead. Such a good student! 
 Juice detox 
You will notice this week there is a bit of of healthy theme to my favourites. I am trying very hard to keep up with a healthy diet and life style at the moment. I am a foodie I love food, good food and good food is quite often calorific. So I have come to the realisation that to enjoy the food and baked goods I so love, I need to eat a healthy diet 90% of the time and then can indulge without feeling guilty. Yes I am a genuis its only taken 5 years to come to this conclusion. Which led me to think about doing a juice detox to kick off my healthy eating so I have been searching different juice detoxes. If you have done one let me know what you thought? 

Hat
To put it simply I really want a hat. Any hat similar to the above will do. I think they just look so chic and stylish and really finish off an outfit. 

Overnight oatmeal 
Back to healthy eating. I am not a morning person in any way shape or form . I wake up very grumpy and will stay in bed as long as I possibly can, which then results in me rushing around like a mad women and normally stuffing breakfast in my mouth, so attractive. I really liked the idea of these overnight oats I saw on the Yummylife blog, you do all the prep the night before so all you have to do in the morning is eat. Sounds perfect to me. 

Wizard of Oz 
The wizard of Oz was one of my favourite films as a child, the red shoes alone are reason enough I think! I would probably pin point this as the moment my shoe obsession began, although now I think about it I have never had a pair of red sparkly shoes, I need to sort this out! Anyway back to the film I watched this 3 times while I was poorly, made me feel a little bit better. 

Frozen yogurt pops
These frozen yogurt and fruit ice lollies looks like such a yummy snack. So good I am running to the fridge to make them now. 

So there it is my Sunday favourites, thanks got reading beauts I hope you had a lovely weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment