Sunday 2 February 2014

I <3 Stationary







Ok so I have a weakness when it comes to shopping and spending, and this weekend I had a particular weakness for cute girly stationary. I am such a geek and get so excited about stationary, it's a problem but I love it. 

I am currently planning my wedding (I may have mentioned it a couple of times) so I wanted to get a few bits and bobs to organise all my wedding plans and pictures into one place. I am such a perfectionist and hate all my stuff being disordered so I was on an organisation project this weekend, I was a women on a mission. 

My mission took me to wilkinson and I fell in love with beau chic stationary range, it's a really cute mint green and baby pink collection with a Paris theme design. I don't know what it is but anything related to Paris I want it, my apartment has got a Paris decor theme going on so this collection caught my eye instantly. The colours are so pretty and feminine and thought they would look so chic on my desk.  

So here is what I got: 

A5 Beau chic notebook for £1.00 

Wilko Beau Chic Ring Binder j'aime Paris Design Multi-Coloured for £1.50 

 Wilko Beau Chic Writing & Stationary Set for £2.50 

Beau chic pencil tin with flowers for £1.50 

2x Paris and flowers plastic folder, I can't find these online or my receipt but I think they were less than £1.00

Than I bought some love heart post it notes, my house in covered in post on notes. Finally some coloured sticky tabs.  

All together I spend a tiny £9.80 which I think is bargain for all the lovely little things I got, you can your here at http://www.wilko.com/stationery-collections/beau-chic-stationery/icat/beau-chic-stationery

I really love my beautiful finds I think they so cute and pretty and can't wait to start using them, I know I know, I am such a geek. 

Let me know if you also get excited about stationary and organisation, hopefully I am not the only one. 

Thanks for reading beauts 


5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest range! I love Paperchase but it's way too expensive for regular splurges xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely and such a good price!

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know can't believe how cheap they were, expected it too cost way more :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really its a good and cheapest price, in these way easyStationery.net provide a wide range of office supplies for both home and business users.if you get excited about stationary and organisation then you can visit here.

    ReplyDelete