Saturday 1 March 2014

Dreaming in Pastel


Spring Fashion Wish List




1. Topshop ice cream jumper, Here
2. New look 'Selfie' Jumper Here
3. Cambridge Satchel bag in pastel pink Here
4. Topshop swing coat Here
5. Melissa ballet pumps from coggles Here
6. Oasis long line coat Here a loved by Mollie King piece over at Oasis
7. Mint collar skater dress Here

Hello beauts

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. The sun has been making its best attempts to show its face this last week, I even had to reach for my sunglasses while driving one day. This excites me greatly.

So my head has been in a spring time day dream for the last few days and I started thinking about Spring Fashion, and ever since I have been dreaming of pastel. You will probably notice my favourite shades of pastel are baby pink and mint.

I particularly like the two coats, but should I go for the Topshop green swing coat or the dusky pink coat, Help bloggers?

I feel a shopping trip coming on.

Au revior









4 comments:

  1. Love this wish list! I'm in love with all things pastel at the moment too! :)
    I'm glad I got the chance to catch up with your blog as I'm following you via GFC.

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Hun, I know they just have spring written all over them
      :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I love pastels so much and they really get me excited for Summer!
    The Selfie jumper is great!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too can't wait for some sunshine :) xx

      Delete