Tuesday 5 February 2013

I Love Lush

I am big lushie....for anyone who doesnt have any idea what i am on about, basically mean lush addict, lover, obsessive and so on. Now, I try and make sure I have a pamper night and some 'me time' at least once a week and I love running a bath, lighting my candles and using all my lush treats to help me unwind.

My lush drawer...


When it comes to lush shops I don't know if it's the distinctive smell or the beautiful array of colours on display but something takes over me and draws me in and I loose control normally resulting in me leaving Lush with a heavy bag and a lighter purse.



Now I must admit me and Lush did not get off to the best start. I had been given a few bits  and bobs from family members at Christmas and I always enjoyed using the products,but when it came to the shop I became very overwhelmed, mainly down to the amount of products on offer and I had no idea the difference between a bath bomb and a bubble bar and it was all too confusing for little old me, so I waved the red flagged and gave up. (Slightly dramatic I know :p) 

However after seeing beauty bloggers and youtubers rave about Lush cosmetics I really wanted to give Lush another go. So being the organised girl I am, I spent hours browsing their on line store, and researching different products, to make sure I found the right products for me. So once I felt prepared and ready I went to Lush (with my list in my tow) and made my first Lush purchase, and their have been many, many more since.



Here is a few of my favourite products, I will do some more in depth reviews very soon.
Buffy, enchanter bath bomb, twilight bath bomb,Dorothy bubble bar and snow fairy shower gel.


Honey I washed the kids soap, French kiss bubble bar, pop corn lip scrub, miranda soap and Big shampoo.

Thanks for reading and I would love to know your favourite Lush products :)

Emma Louise x 

No comments:

Post a Comment