Sunday 19 January 2014

Best dressed screen actors guild awards

So last night I was once again glued to  E watching another live from the red carpet swooning at the beautiful fashion. This weeks ceremony was The Screen Actor Guild Awards' or SAGS for short, where the awards are voted for by fellow actors and actresses.

So here is a round up of my favourite dresses and gowns that graced the red carpet. Once again there was such an array of beautiful and exquisite dresses it was hard to pick just a handful but there were definitely a few stand out looks for me. 

  
My favourite look of the night was the beautiful Cate Blanchett. This stunning draped soft pink Givenchy gown looks so elegant and breathe taking on her, I can't even put into words how perfect I think this dress looks on her. Then can I please just take a minute to swoon at her make up and hair, the combination of her simple pretty pink make up and loose low bun is just perfection. 

Next up is Jennifer Lawrence in this stunning Doir glittery navy strapless gown. I think this looks Devine on Jennifer, she looks so graceful and feminine. I think this is a great look on her and I have to say she is swiftly becoming my favourite personality on the red carpet, she comes across so down to earth and isn't afraid to be herself, loving her right now. 

  
Well Lupita Nyong'o has certainly made sure all eyes are on her this red carpet and she is working the carpet like a pro. She wowed the fashion world with her red caped Ralf Lauren dress last week,  and she did not disappoint at the SAG awards with this stunning turquoise Gucci gown. This colour looks amazing on her and she really had the wow factor last night in this bright coloured dress with matching makeup. 

Finally I couldn't forget Sofia Vergara. I think this Donna Karen shimmery strapless and backless sequin dress is the perfect dress for her beautiful curvacious body. I am in love with incredibly sexy dress on her. 

So that's my favourites from the Screen Actors guild awards, next weekend is the Grammies and I cannot wait to see what the stars bull of there wardrobes. 

Thanks for reading lovelies, if you had any favourite looks of the night I would love to hear. 

2 comments:

  1. J Laws dress is defo an upgrade from the Golden Globes..

    style.mtv.com/2014/01/12/jennifer-lawrence-golden-globes-little-mermaid/

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree I wasn't keen on the golden globes look but I think she looks stunning here xxx

      Delete