Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday favourites

So it's Sunday again already (where does time go) and I am here with my Sunday favourites. Sorry about the lack of blogging this week but I had a tooth taken out this week so I am have been curled up on the sofa after work feeling very sorry for myself and in quite a bit of pain. However, after lots of soup and soft food I am starting to feel like myself again. On a good note I tried on my wedding dress again yesterday, along with my shoes so I could be fitted properly and I loved it even more than before...I can't wait for the big day in July so everyone can see it, I am terrible at keeping secrets. 

So enough rambling lets begin with my favourites. 

Wedding make up
While we are on the wedding topic I have been looking for bridal make up inspiration all week, trying to find the perfect look for me. I love this eye make up, maybe not quite as dark (what do you think?) but a a slightly more subtle smokey eye is the look that's winning for me at the moment. (I have a wedding related post going up next week on here so keep your eyes peeled).

Perfume storage 
Being the over organised girl I am I get far to excited about storage ideas, sad I know. So when I saw this cake tier stand used as perfume storage I was instantly impressed, what a good idea? My perfume collection is rather large at the moment and it's taking over my dresser so this looks like a good way to store all my perfume. 

Champagne cake
It's my birthday in February and what more could a girl want than a champagne pink frosted cake....I don't think I need to say anymore! 

Coffee table books
Me and Gary are having a little redecorate of our apartment at the moment, nothing major just a few bits and bobs here and there to make it feel a bit more like home. I really like the idea of decorating your coffee table with fashion or beauty books, and with the added flowers and candles I think this looks so chic, I have seen loads of ideas similar to this on Pintrest so I am definitely on operation coffee table at the moment. 


 Honeymoon destination 
Back to my wedding, if you haven't noticed its a hot topic at the moment. But me and the hubby to be have really been torn on where to go on out honeymoon but I think we have finally decided to go to the Maldives, how amazing does it look? I keep day dreaming about this paradise like Island. We won't be going till November though due to rainy season so if any one has any ideas on nice places for a mini break straight after our wedding for 4 days  I would love to hear. 

Thanks for reading lovelies and I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, I am going back to my university books now. 

2 comments: