Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Book of Us



So Valentine day, the season of love is around the corner so I thought this would be the ideal time to share with you a beautiful and thoughtful engagement present me and Gary got after our engagement. We got engaged over a year ago now and I stumbled across the book after re jiggling my book case and reading through it reminded me that I really need to start writing in this beautiful book. I think it's so easy to get wrapped up in the wedding plans and enjoying the engagement excitement that it will be over so quick I want to start make sure I remember the special and personal moments.

The book of us is a journal of your love story, written by answering 150 questions on your relationship. The questions range from how you met, the proposal, the wedding onto the next stage of your life together such as children, travelling and celebrating special anniversaries. The questions are so creative and beautifully written and allow you as a couple to reflect on special moments on your love story, but aren't too overwhelming or so deep that filling out the book becomes a chore. 

I think this book is such a lovely and intimate way to remembering all the memorable milestones in your relationship with that special someone. I can't wait to cosey up my fiancĂ© will a glass of wine and start filling in some of the questions. 

This journal by David and Kate Marshall can be found on Amazon, for around £10 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/078686477X

I think it's the perfect and thoughtful  gift for your other half or if you have friends or family who have recently hot engaged or are getting married. 

Thanks for reading lovelies 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I thought it was a really sweet gift xx

      Delete
  2. Even though my boyfriend would think it was the lamest, girliest thing ever...I really want one of these xx
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you should get it and than when he sees you filling in after a while I am sure he would get involved :) xx

      Delete