Saturday 18 May 2013

Would you rather? TAG




Hello everyone

I hope you are having a lovely weekend, after I have finished this post I spending all weekend writing my end of year assignment for my Open University course, oh the joy! Any way I saw recently on Kayleigh at 'Couture Girls' blog that she did the 'Would you rather' Tag, and it was a really fun tag and post so I thought I would give it a try and do something a little bit different today.Take a look at http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.co.uk/ for her post, I really love this blog its one of my favorites so if you don't
 already follow Kayleigh go and have a look. Any way enough rambling lets get started!


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Ooh first one and I am already torn, I love my eye shadows and palettes, especially my naked palettes and find myself reaching for them most days. However, eye shadow wouldn't be complete with out mascara and I love my lip products.So saying that I would loose all my palettes but I would be very sad.


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I think I would go for chop all of it off, I love using hair extensions and having full long hair so would much rather never cut it and just deal with the split ends.


Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink wins hands down. I find pink shades compliment my skin really well, I would like to be a but more adventurous with some coral shades but I could quite happily go for pink blush everyday, creature of habit!


If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Now I love my make up but I think I would go for clothes and get myself a lovely brand new wardrobe as my make up collection is already pretty huge.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
What a strange question, but I would go for liner as lipstick because I used nude pink shade liner by Anastasia on my waterline so could deal with pink nude lips, where as I can't imagine wearing red or bright pink as my liner.


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well unfortunately we don't have a Sepohora in the UK, but if we did I would pick that. Now don't get me wrong I love Mac but I only really use the lip sticks, glosses, shadows and highlighter, ok yes that founds a lot actually. However I don't really like the foundation and could probably find dupes for my favourite mac products in Sephora as there are so many products available.

Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I think one lip colour, and it would probably be creme de nude from Mac I wear it most days. Where as I change my eye shadow daily, I stick pretty much stick to a neutral shadow but I blend different colours and shades and love playing around with looks.


Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Seeing as I live in the UK where it's very rarely warm I suppose I would say winter clothes all year round. Seeing as I am always cold I would cope wearing summer clothes in the winter months very well.


Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Erm this is a tough one as I don't wear bright or dark nail colour that often, I do tend to go for nude and pastel colours but if I had to choose I would say dark I do enjoying wearing chocolate or light brown shades.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Another tough one, but I think I will say lipstick can't imagine not bring able to use mascara with my blonde lashes.


Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I think I will have to go with pony tail but only because you can style a pony tail with curls or waves in your hair and so on, but a messy bun would literally be the same every day.


Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never paint my nails, I love gloss to much to not use it where as nails look lovely painted but could manage without it.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I am a fan of big full HD brows so neither sound appealing, but probably sharpie would look ridiculous with no brows at all.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish without a doubt, like I said I like polish but to be honest I am a bit lazy with it and constantly smudge my nails, as I far to impatient to sit still. So yes make up wins hands down.

I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me your links in the comment section below to your 'Would you rather posts in the comment section below.

Lots of Love

Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)



No comments:

Post a Comment