Wednesday 8 May 2013

Get to know me TAG

Evening ladies, I hope your all having a lovely week and looking forward to the weekend. I love reading get to know me type posts. I think it's really nice to get to know a bit more about the writer behind the blog, so thought it was time I did my first 'get to know me post..... So here goes.


1. Are you named after anyone?

No, I think my mum and dad just thought Emma Louise had a nice ring to it. My mum insists I was the first Emma Louise she had heard of them they started popping up everywhere (there was 5 Emma Louise's in my year at school). she is adamant everyone copied her :p.

2. When was the last time you cried?

A couple of days ago my eyes were streaming because of my hay fever, and they just wouldn't stop, I was at Oulten park watching my fiancé racing (he is a motorbike racer eek) think everyone thought I was having a little emotional moment haha.


3. Do you have kids?

No, I would love children in the future but not right now.


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I'd like to think so, I am quite shy and quiet at first. Sometimes people take me to be stuck up or ignorant as a result of my shyness but I'm really not, once I feel comfortable with people I literally don't shut up.


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Yes, probably too much....but that's just my sense of humour :)


6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?

No I don't think so, I am over think things way too much and I would manage to convince myself that the bungee strap would break.....ridiculous I know.


7. What's your favorite cereal?

Cheerios, as a child I loved honey nut loops, and Cheerios are pretty much the same thing. I love cereal quite often have it for lunch too.


8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Sounds shallow but I have to be honest quite often I notice appearance, whether it be hair, style, looks or make up (if its girl) and not in a critical way at all I am just a very observant person and pick up most of style ideas by people watching. So it's a compliment really :).


9. What is your eye colour?

Blue


10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Happy ending, I am not a fan if scary film would much rather sit and enjoy a funny/happy film then sit on the sofa shaking.


11. Favorite smells?

Love the smell of lemon and lime, I just think it smells so refreshing and fruity, I have some 'zesty' smelling fabric softener and love how it leaves my clothes and bedding smelling.


12. Summer or winter?

Aaah I really can't decide, I love the sunshine and warm weather in summer, but on the flip side I love winter nights wrapped up in my onsie, drinking hot chocolate with the fire on. So I love both really.


13. Computer or television?

Computer, I rarely watch television but I do love watching films but can watch those on the computer, and need a computer to feed my YouTube and blogging obsession.



14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Las Vegas

15. Do you have any special talents?

Walking in incredibly high shoes lol, a talent that has taken years of perfecting.


16. Where were you born?

Aberdeen


17. What are your hobbies?

I uses to love performing and went to stage school where I did a lot of singing, dancing and drama, but I haven't practised in years, but I still enjoy dancing and singing around my living room. Also enjoy going to the gym, spinning classes and swimming.


18. Do you have any pets?

Not at mine as I live in a flat, but I have a family dog called rusty who lives with my mum and my dad has two dogs Dylan a d Lulu.



19. Favorite movie?

Oh not sure I could pick just one, but love Harry Potter, lord of the rings, Sex and the City, and Disney films of course tangled is my current favourite.


20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes one sister and three step brothers.

Thanks for reading beauties I really enjoyed writing this post I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please post your links below of your get to know me posts so I can read yours :)

Lots of Love

Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)





No comments:

Post a Comment