Saturday 14 June 2014

Currently In Love With.....

Its about time I graced Emma Louise Dreams with a beauty post.

So today I wanted to share with you some of my current favourites out of my every day make up bag.


Don't they look pretty. I have missed beauty posts.....
Ok first up is Porefessional by Benefit, I have fallen back in love with this product after dabbling with other primers but nothing compares to this one, so of course its ended up back in my make up bag. I like to apply this under my make up to prep my skin and minimise my pores. Porefessional is a silky and light weight formula, its buttery textures blends into a creamy powder like finish which leaves my normally oily t-zone nice and matte. When I use porefessional my make up lasts longer and my pores magically disappear, don't you just love make up. The only down side to this little primer is the price, but you cant put a price on beauty, well at least that's what I like to tell myself to justify my ever growing make up collection.


Next up is 'Angel' by Mac, I have literally been reaching for this nude soft pink lipstick daily, its a great everyday shade for day or night. Angel is a frost formula which I normally avoid but angel is still very creamy and moisturising on the lips for a frost finish. Angel is a favourite lipstick of Kim K (or KW now) and I am not ashamed to admit I adore her make up so of course I had to add this to my rather large lipstick collection.

Next up is Bourjois cream blush in healthy glow. I adore these cream to powder potted blushes, they are so easily to blend, they leave the perfect amount of colour on the cheeks and they last all day. I love 'healthy glow' its the a beautiful peachy pink toned shade, perfect for the summer (if it ever stops raining). It really does give your cheeks a perfect healthy pinched glowing finish.



My next favourite is Mac 'Prep and Prime' highlighting pen in 'Light boost'. This product brings me back to the Kim K make up look I mentioned earlier, this product is my holy grail for brightening my under eye and highlighting my face, a la Kimmy. Light boost is literally one of my favourite products in my make collection...that's a big statement I know, but true. This little beauty, brightens, conceals and evens out my skin and it doesn't crease on me, which is a bonus. I use a real techniques stippling brush to blend this into my skin so I don't have any harsh lines. Love, love, love this product. 

Finally is Mac 'face and Body foundation'. This a very light weight, watery formula that leaves your skin with a beautiful dewy glow. I personally love using this over the summer, I get little freckles around my nose when the sun makes an appearance and I like foundations that don't cover up my freckles completely because I like my little sun kisses.  This is the perfect foundation to give you a radiant glow, its basically a your skin but better foundation, and it can be built up to cover any imperfections. This was the only foundation I used while I was on holiday, I think this will be sticking in my make up bag till the end of summer (but lets not think about that too much). 

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend, I am off to a friends wedding this evening so I need to go decide what to wear....wish me luck. 








2 comments:

  1. I have to try angel!! It looks beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's a great everyday colour :) very wearable. It's one of my best lipstick buys from mac xx

      Delete