Thursday 3 April 2014

Rimmel Santa Rose Long Lasting Blush







Over the last few months I have been building up my blush collection. Before this year I was not a huge blush fan, I had a handful of blushes and rarely experimented with colour, but recently my eyes have been opened to the world of blush and I have been swatching a testing an array of shades and textures.

Today I wanted to share with you my thoughts on Rimmel’s lasting finish Santa Rose blush. I was looking for a natural pink blush to add to my blushes and this was fitted the bill perfectly.
Santa Rose is a natural rose peachy shade with brown under tones in a matte finish. The colour pay off and pigmentation of the blush is good but not too overpowering it just leaves your cheeks with a fresh light natural rose glow. 

Santa Rose is a great every day blush, it very wearable and long lasting and I didn’t need to touch up throughout the day. I found the texture to be quite powdery when swatching but it blends really smoothly onto the skin to give that natural glow.
My only small complaint about this blush is the packaging, there is nothing overly bad about it, its juts a bit dull and cheap looking, but I suppose for £3.99 I can’t complain too much I suppose, but I am sucker for good packaging. On a good note though the size of the blush is great for travelling or popping in your hand bag is you’re doing your make up on the go.

So overall I am really impressed with Santa Rose long lasting blush by Rimmel and it has earned a place in my every day make up bag.  If you looking a blush that gives you a natural rose flush I would recommend this pretty little blush.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Hun its a great everyday shade :) xx

      Delete
  2. Rimmel blushes are amazing, the pink rose blush is my all time favourite. I just wish they did a few more shades! x

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have been so impressed but yeah it would great if the collection was a little bit bigger xx

      Delete