Friday 28 June 2013

Seven deadly sins of beauty TAG

Morning everyone, I hope everyone has got a fun filled weekend ahead.....today I thought I would share with you 'the seven deadly sins of make up TAG' I have seen this tag floating around blogs and youtube for a while now and really enjoyed watching and reading them so thought I would give it go......

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I have gradually been building myself a MAC palette, I wouldn't even like to admit how much this has cost me, but at £10 a eye shadow and around £18 for the palette and £8 for the inserts I will let you do the maths, eek. I haven't completely filled my palette yet I still have 5 spaces till it's full....so all added up definitely cost me a small fortune, but I adore mac eye shadows a d use this palette nearly everyday so I like to think its a good investment, look at me trying to justify my spending.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have always struggled with creme blush and highlighters, I just find they make my skin look super oily rather then adding the desired glow. Maybe I am not applying correctly or they just don't suit my skin type. If you have any hints or tips I would live to have them, they are so many lovely creme based products I really want to try.

3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
Now I don't tend to eat my beauty products so I find this question rather odd. However, for the sake of this tag I think I will have to go with my mac lipsticks I just think they smell so yummy, sweet with a vanilla scent, probably why I love them so much.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I am awful for remembering to use a heat protectant on my hair, I always remember straight after I wash my hair but once it's dry the next morning whether I am straightening, rolling, curling or tonging I do generally forget to spray a heat protectant opps, naughty beauty blogger.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
Make up as a whole gives me a lot more confidence, vain and shallow yes, but I love make up. If I had to choose one I thing I would go for foundation so my face can still look flawless and blemish free, but as long as I could still tint my eye lashes and have HD brows right? I have blonde eye lashes and brows that look non existent without a little helping hand, so I really couldn't choose between the three.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Don't really understand what this has to do with beauty, but I suppose when it comes to the appearance it's that old saying 'tall, dark and handsome' which fits my fiancé seeing as he has dark hair and is 6 foot 6, and I think he is very handsome.

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Laura mercier bath and body products have been on my wish list for so long, they look and smell so luxurious I always have a sniff at the make up stand, buts its very pricey. So seeing as I can't justify spending so much on myself this would be the perfect gift for me.....hint hint to my fiancé or any family members that may be reading.

Thank for ready lovelies, I TAG all my followers to have a go at this, if you haven't already....leave me links below if you have so I can have a look.

Lots of love











2 comments:

  1. great post! i love your mac lipstick selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am definitely a pink, nude girl :) xx

    ReplyDelete