Tuesday 9 April 2013

What's in my make up bag

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of blogging recently, I have had quite a few assignments due in recently and trying to balance full time work and a part time university course the last two weeks had been a struggle so my blogging had to take a back seat, which I have found very annoying as I have a long list of blogs I want to post.

So today i thought i would do a quick what's in my make up bag post, I went away racing this weekend, my fiancé is a semi professional motorbike racer so being the supportive partner I am I spend the majority of my summer weekends travelling to various race tracks.

I tried to just take the essentials with me when I go racing, due to freezing temperatures I like to fill most of my weekend bag with plenty of warm clothing, so there isn't much room for my over the top beauty collection.

I love the pink makeup bag I got from glitzy glam, it's so cute and girly and actually fits a lot in it.

Contents:
Rimmel wake me up foundation
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
Nars Laguna bronzed
Benefit hoola bronzer
Rimmel stay matte powder
Revelon lip butter in strawberry shortcake
Nivea lip balm, milk and honey (adore this product)
Maybeline baby lips, pink crush
Maybeline falsies mascara
Maybeline colour tattoo in back to bronze
Mac Archie girls pearl matte face powder in Veronica
Maybeline master drama eyeliner
Beauty blender
I also took my naked palette but can't find it right now boooo, hopefully it's in the caravan.

I would love to hear your favourite makeup of the moment and travel essentials.

Thanks for reading
Emma Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment