Monday 9 September 2013

Mac creme cup lipstick





Hello Lovelies

So yes I went shopping, yes I went to Mac and yes I bought a lipstick, because a girl can never have too many Mac lipsticks right?. As many of you will know I am a big fan of the pink lip be it pale pink, nude pink or bright pink I will wear it. Crème cup by Mac had been on my extremely long Mac wish list for a while. Yes I have a separate Mac wishlist then a general make up wish list, purely because the list was getting too long, so felt this was a clever way of cutting it slightly (although I haven’t cut it at all really, so rather pointless actually).

Anyway back to the crème cup, this lipstick is a Cremesheen formulation, which is my favourite because as the name suggests the texture of the lipstick is incredibly creamy and I find they glide on the lips like a dream. I find the Cremesheen lipsticks very hydrating and moisturising and they don’t dry up my lips like some Mac lipsticks are prone to do. This colour really stood out to me as it’s a really cute every day light nude pink shade with a pearl like finish. This shade is very wearable and find it works well for both day and evening wear. I think this lipstick is the perfect shade to compliment a dramatic smoky eye or winged out eye liner look. I can see this lipstick is going to be a favourite in Mac lipstick collection.
Have you tried Crème cup by Mac? What are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading xx
 

5 comments:

  1. Be careful with this lippy Emma, my creme cup melted :( Its still useable and still in stick form but a bit wonky and funny looking and snaps again easily. Just don't let it get too warm. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Creme cup, such a gorgeous shade on. I wear mine more in evening with smokey eyes as its not to strong but it still gives my face a bit of colour! Lovely blog, new follower here :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is such a lovely colour, don't you just love it when they apply on so perfectly?! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks plain wrong on me (sigh), but it's my friend's favourite, so you're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade! I really want to add this one to my collection :)
    Love your blog by the way, new follower here :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete